 Adventurers / 442
Re: Tricerablock's horns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:19:03 GMT

Since I'm pretty new to lugnet.com here, I should take this opportunity to
ask about some acronyms I keep seeing -- BURP, SPUD, and POOP.

My best guesses so far are Big Ugly Retarded Piece and Some Pretty Ugly
Dude.  :)

Oh yeah, and someone also suggested Tyrannosaurus Brix, which is pretty good
too.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
Is it just me, or does Tricerablocks (whoever coined that cool name) have
the same white horns attacked to his head as the barbarians in the new
Knights lego?  If so, they must be tougher than we thought. :)

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
  http://theForce.net

Thanks for the props on my suggestion of Tricerablocks.  My favorite is • the
one submitted by Peter Merryman(sp?), which is the play on Stegosaurus -
Legosaurus. That is perfect.  As for the horns you are right.  Those are • some
tough Barbarians or weak dinosaurs one.  Afterall they were first attached • to
the Islanders top knots.  If they are going to give us SPUDs why not put • some
real frickin' big pointy horns on 'em?

Later,
Mark L