 Adventurers / 443
Re: Minifigs in Dino Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
The Egyptian and Amazon Adventure sets had, for villains, both the rival
fortune-hunters trying to beat Johnny to the treasure, and the Mummy /
skeletons / Amazon king guy trying to foil them both.

I would guess that the Lost World sets will have some regular villains
(hopefull resurrected from previous sets with only one or two newcomers)
again trying to steal the prize -- live dinosaurs, this time.

--

I took one look at Johnny Thunder and those chains, and we don't need to look
any farther for our villian!  :-)

Bruce
T-Rex Rights Activist (from a very safe distance)