 Adventurers / 456
Re: Minifigs in Dino Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
The shaggy hair piece was definitely on my mind. The cave could be one of
those huge immensely crappy dragon caves if BURPs are really bothering you. • I
bet if that was the case you'd take the BURPs any day.  You also deserve the
shot of nothin' for the day for that cavewoman idea.  I'm thinkin' of a Betty
Page minifig.  Will we see one on you site?  I bet we will.

Cheers,
Mark L

OooooOOOoooOOOoooo.  Betty Page, no doubt wrapped up in chains (black or
gray?).  Heck, I'll even take Caroline Munro.

Bruce

Does it really matter what color the chains are Bruce?

:) Mark L