 Adventurers / 454
Re: Minifigs in Dino Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:27:57 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
poachers and cavemen would be my villainous sugestions. wth odd mixes of the
current rogues. but definitely as "force of nature" mini-fig enemies, (ala • the
mummy and achoo), there should be cavemen, reminicent of islanders and • indians.
the downside would be what we all know the caves would be made of... but the
shaggy hair piece would be fun, and the weapons would be great, dark grey • stone
spears, axes, bones, and of course, clubs. and if we were really lucky, ... a
cavewoman!

later ~ craig~

The shaggy hair piece was definitely on my mind. The cave could be one of
those huge immensely crappy dragon caves if BURPs are really bothering you.  I
bet if that was the case you'd take the BURPs any day.  You also deserve the
shot of nothin' for the day for that cavewoman idea.  I'm thinkin' of a Betty
Page minifig.  Will we see one on you site?  I bet we will.

Cheers,
Mark L

OooooOOOoooOOOoooo.  Betty Page, no doubt wrapped up in chains (black or
gray?).  Heck, I'll even take Caroline Munro.

Bruce