 Adventurers / 453
Re: Minifigs in Dino Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I took one look at Johnny Thunder and those chains, and we don't need to look
any farther for our villian!  :-)

Bruce
T-Rex Rights Activist (from a very safe distance)

Hey Bruce, are those red 1x1 bricks dripping from your heart?  I know you
don't really go in for the Adventurers stuff, but will the Dinos lure you in?
Or will the exploitation of fictitous animals keep you away?

Mark L
Future Founder of Legoassic Park

Oh, I'll get them for my son, no doubt.  Anything is better than having him
constantly sink my poor pirate ships.  I just cringed when in the 2nd
Pellucidar book they start blasting all the ravening monsters (dinosaurs) with
their 600 Nitro Express Elephant guns.

Not that my character in an adventurers/cthulu campaign didn't do the exact
same thing (shoot what you don't understand, and loot the ancient civilization
- ahhhh, simplier times!).  :-)

Who the heck says dinosaurs were fictitous?  A darn sight more interesting than
the paleontology I had to study in geology (oh joy, another spirifer.  Oh look,
a brachiopod that indicates there might be an oil deposit close by.  10 zillion
variations of trilobyte.  Ahhhhh, a seductive bi-valve).

Bruce