 Adventurers / 478
Re: Minifigs in Dino Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:09:56 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

I just cringed when in the 2nd
Pellucidar book they start blasting all the ravening monsters (dinosaurs) with
their 600 Nitro Express Elephant guns.

Not that my character in an adventurers/cthulu campaign didn't do the exact
same thing (shoot what you don't understand, and loot the ancient civilization
- ahhhh, simplier times!).  :-)

Yep, those are the rules for survival in a Cthulhu game.  Shoot once, if it
doesn't go down, RUN REAL FAST.  And burn all the books.  It's safer.  Added
this for our Cthulhu games...if someone hands you the end of a rope and says,
"Here, hold this," immediately step away from whatever pit, cave, hole, or whatever
you are standing next to...

J, "We lose more NPCs that way..."

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj