 Adventurers / 444
Re: Dinosaurs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Peter Callaway writes:
Craig,

What's your web site's address? I can't find it mentioned anywhere (am I
looking with my eyes closed? - more than likely) and a couple of other sites
I've been to with links to yours did not work.

Thanks

Pete Callaway

Hey Pete, I'm not Craig but I am a huge fan of his with the web site on my
favorites list.  Here's the address:
              http://community-1.webtv.net/anonymouseye/craigolego/
Enjoy it!
Mark L

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! :o

Time to get out the old hobby tools-of-the-trade, dust off the airbrush and
shake up all the old paint jars.

That's unbelievable!! I've seen some customising before, but this takes it to
a whole new level!!!

Thanks Mark, and a big thanks to Craig!!

Pete Callaway