 Adventurers / 413
Re: Dinosaurs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Peter Merryman writes:
Peter Merryman wrote:

So we go from mummies and spiders into "The Lost World".

And I'm sure if anybody's dying to have an arctic adventure, the new
"Arctic" theme (subtheme of town??) can be adapted quite readily.

And of course the new dinosaurs can be mixed up with Wild West for that
"Valley of Gwangi" feeling.

Hooray!

-Pete

Hey Pete, was it you that suggested Valley of Gwangi for the movie list?  If
so you are also a prophet!  Wow, Pete the adventuring prophet.  Your fame will
grow until all AFOL know of you.  Can a Pete minifig be far behind?

Cheers,
Mark L