 Adventurers / 419
Re: Dinosaurs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
mark ~

that six pack of nothin' should go to kevin loch, who kept anxious lego- • maniacs
up late last night as he was scanning the images for his site. (wadda great • guy
he is!)

later ~ craig

Right you are Craig.  I am still giving the six pack of nothin' to Peter for
pointing it out to me, but after looking at the whole catalog I think Kevin
Loch deserves an entire keg of nothing, a SPUD in his likeness, and a date
with Pippin Read.  BTW hope you like all the cheesy dino names popping up.

Cheers,
Mark L