 Adventurers / 434
Re: Dinosaurs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:01:20 GMT

It´s great! I´ll finally be able to build Jurassic Park from lego!

--Tobias

Proceed immediately to:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-20.html

and behold.

So we go from mummies and spiders into "The Lost World".

Let me be the first to say (and I'm sure many agree) that this is a
pretty darn swell thing, a great direction for this theme to go.  I
can't wait for July 2000.

And I'm sure if anybody's dying to have an arctic adventure, the new
"Arctic" theme (subtheme of town??) can be adapted quite readily.

Time to plan the budget for 2000,

Pete