 Adventurers / 433
432  |  434
Subject:
A new respect...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:26:54 GMT

After seeing the LEGO 2000 catalogue, I find myself with a new respect for
Johnny Thunder.  I'll admit, I've kinda thought he was a wimp, but seeing him
striding confidently from his cage-hauling truck towards a Tyrannosaurus with
nothing but a lentgh of chain and a smirk wipes that impression away.

eric