 Off-Topic / Pun / 304
Re: Dino Names (was: Tricerablock's horns)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:57:57 GMT

Belvilaceraptor
Minifiguandon

;John

Peter Merryman wrote:

I'm getting a kick out of these lego dino names.  Lemme just compile the ones
I've seen people throw out there so far, and everybody get yer brains churning
to add more.

Tricerablocks
Tyrannosaurus Brix
Legosaurus (or Stlegosaurus)