 Castle / 581
580  |  582
Subject:
Can anyone find out what color on the MTT???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:24:13 GMT

I think the extreme corners are gray but they could be dark gray, with the
colors so close with their stupid lighting!! can anyone call or know someone
who can find out for sure. I would hate to waste many hours on Ldraw and find
out they are the wrong color!!! Because I would have to partially change my
design if they are light gray, but if the dark then I could go with the
current plan I have now.

Hope someone can help? I have blown them up but at times the pieces both match
the light and the dark? It screwy!

Doyle