  *557423 (-100)
  Her first Technic model

Hi all, During the past two years my second daughter has been asking me (begging actually...) repeatedly when I would finally give her permission to let her build one of my sets. You see, the children have never played with my lego; they have their (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Bricking Bavaria (München, Germania)

A Monaco di Baviera si tiene il consueto Briking Bavaria, quest'anno però sarà particolare perché ospitato dalle Riem Arkaden (il centro commerciale dove è presente il LEGO Store): attorno ad esso ruotano circa 340.000 persone e la mostra sarà (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Wunderwelt Modellbau (St. Pölten, Austria)

Il LUG Austriaco organizza per il 28-30 marzo una mostra LEGO a St. Pölten (circa 60 Km da Vienna), in occasione di una mostra di modellismo: ci saranno quindi non solo LEGO, ma anche modellini di automobili, treni, aerei... La mostra LEGO coprirà (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 10 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Rencontre AFOL dans l'Est ** par THIERRY MEYER, (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Edmund Hillary, 1919-2008

May 29, 1953.... (URL) A vig hardly sums him up... but is a way to mark his passing. Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  Re: Inchworm 4

Kevin! I am astounded by your recent creations. I intently tried to figure out how you made these inchworms. The gates that you are so well known for are so elegant yet complex. The work you have done is a marvel to see! So you were able to get a 1 (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Town Plan 10184

Well, got mine today and had to put one together. The positives are 1. it simulated the old town plans with new elements. 2. there are a lot of hard to get parts in it (garage parts and brushes). 3. There are new elements that I have not seen (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

Oh my goodness! I really enjoyed seeing this creation! I am impressed by all the details and the overall structure. Wow. Great work....and very unusual! Thank you for the write up too, it is always fun to learn about why a builder chose to create. (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Braiding Machine

Ahhh, so that is how you made this! I admit being facinated by braiding machines. The spool feeders and all the rotary motion is quite interesting. I liked seeing your web site too! Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Event named, date set

Coming Sept 5th-7th 2008. Bellaire, OHIO BrickShow 2008 (or the official name 2nd annual World Record Plastic Brick Show) 4597 Noble St. Bellaire, OH 43906 740-671-8890 We are building the planning team now. So if you want to be on board please (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Lions Gate Models town and city kits available for a limited time

To all my fellow LEGO Town and City aficionados: Happy 2008! For a very limited time, I'm making Lions Gate Models custom kits available for ordering again. This will probably be the last time until October 2008, so if you're needing a kit - order (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A library of movement

(...) This isn't specific to the examples you give, but there is a great PDF book called "Tora no Maki" that visually catalogs a tremendous variety of Technic connections and mechanisms. You can download it here: (URL) Again, it probably won't (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) All orders to the UK come straight from Denmark so I would think that ones to Australia would too. Tim (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) See the reply I sent to Geoffrey Hyde, rather than repeating it here... BTW - How often do you guys order from S@H? Do you think it's worth approaching Lego with some form of petition requesting a postage model where Lego handle the order (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  A library of movement

Forgive me if this has been done before or if any one can point me to a good reference Technic web-site, I appreciate it. But if not, here's the idea. Please let me know what you'll think: THE CHALLENGE: Our LTC is thinking about going to the NMRA (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) I understand the point you've made - buy a bunch and save on postage. This is the same for most online purchases. Not a new concept by any means. However, when you live in a small country town where the number of Lego enthusiasts singularly (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) On the homepage of this project ((URL) the requirements are written: Hardware * A graphic accelerator with T&L and Vertex Shader 2.0 capabilities * 256 MB Ram (for huge models like the ones in the photos 1GB is highly recommended) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) G'day Ian, I hear ya mate! :) A number of us in Sydney group our Shop@Home orders together so that the 'high' shipping cost is spread out amongst a number of us. We normally break the shipping down based the 'size' each person contributes to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Braiding Machine

(...) Thanks for the note, Chris. Yeah, Theo's mechanism is quite interesting. I'd love to see someone throw a genetic algorithm at it for optimization. I'd bet that there is a combination of link lengths that is significantly superior to anything (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Braiding Machine

(...) Hi Dave, Thanks for the note. My original plan for the braid was to form the core of braided eight-strand rope. In fact, the machine was inspired by this braider: (URL) may still build the eight-strander but I've lost a bit of momentum and am (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) Myself and others have used copper foil (2 URLs) I converted a 7996 just before Christmas, and installed it in my elevated train layout. So far it's run flawlessly for different trains for over 20 hours of run time. I used pre-tinned (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Horoscopes, or lack thereof

For those of you (I'm not even sure that's a plural) who wondered why there has been no horoscopes recently, here's why: (URL) English> (URL) Français> (URL) het Nederlands> Best wishes for 2008, Jean-Marc (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Wunderwelt Modellbau, March 28 - 30 2008, St. Pölten, Austria

The next Austrian Event is approaching: The Austrian LUG will cover about 700m² at the model making fair "Wunderwelt Modellbau". When: March 28 - 30 2008 Where: directly at the highway Salzburg-Vienna, exit St.Pölten South VAZ St. Pölten Kelsengasse (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) Ted: That's a great idea! Do you any pictures of your setup and how you routed the wire between the motors? This sounds like something I would love to try. Thanks for the tip. -Dave (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat

(URL) The Brick Testament>'s first update of 2008 includes seven new illustrated stories from the continuing saga of (URL) King David>: (URL) Mourns the Eye-Gouger>, (URL) Aramaeans Killed>, (URL) of the Ammonites>, (URL) Commits Adultery, Murder>, (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Recensione 10184 - Town Plan

Ho pubbicato sul sito di ItLUG la recensione di Jojo (Johannes Köhler) sul set 10184: (URL) set contiene numerosi Easter Eggs ;-) Ciao Luca (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 4996 beach house

(...) Jonathan, Here is a picture: (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

Jeffrey- Of course, there's the "easy" way: Simply use two motors, linked by a wire, and separated by enough distance to cover the non-conductive gap caused by using a 7996. We have tried this and it works fine (and also improves operation (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: semafori

(...) Ecco fatto. Qui c'è la guida zippata se qualcuno vuole metterla sul itlug.org (URL) consultarla direttamente invece: (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

. Ora tutti i motori, il polar switch, la luce, hanno un cavo di lunghezza fissa. E se a me serve più corto? Taglialo!!! :-) A parte gli scherzi, avere il cavo già incorporato ha anche i suoi lati positivi... Inoltre, tra non molto, dovrebbero (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) c'è da dire che i prezzi sono quelli ufficiali lego dal novembre 2007. al momento sono solamente io che ho inserito alcuni set. poi, se per qualche strano motivo dovesse saltar fuori un ordine molto consistente, posso chiedergli se riesce ad (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

Ciao Andrea, ciao a tutti... Sinceramente speravo si potesse avere uno sconto maggiore in quanto, come diceva anche Luca, se vai da un negoziante di fiducia o semplicemente in un centro commerciale, i set li trovi a prezzi di molto inferiori al (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JuEvDs.8JH@lugnet.com... (...) You can indeed get small amounts of stuff for a reasonable cost. (...) Not really, they use a delivery method that charges a set, somewhat proportional cost (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  4996 beach house

Does anyone have: 1.Good pictures of the new/unique/funky parts in this set (such as the windows and doors)? and/or 2.An inventory of this set? (e.g. scan of the page in the instructions that has the inventory) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) On the other hand pneumatics are very difficult to control in proportional mode. The linear actuators will be great for that! Philo (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) Thanks... I'll try again when I update my computer ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

Hi Ian, availability of the PF accessories on S@H is truly good news - and I find the pricing entirely reasonable. As for shipping costs - without wishing to justify anything beyond what's fair - I figure they simply do not have a "local" (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  2008 sets spotted

Various k-mart and MYER stores have various 2008 sets out, I saw the following: 4837 Mini Trains 4838 Mini Vehicles 5574 Brick Box 6186 Harbor 7667 Imperial Dropship 7671 AT-AP Walker 7672 Rogue Shadow I also saw various new sets in these themes (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

In questo momento sono parecchio in bolletta... Devo ancora ammortizzare i regali di Natale, ma, certamente se riuscirai a tenere aperta questa possibilita' con l'arrivo dei nuovi set mi faccio sicuramente avanti ! Ci sono molte cosucce interessanti (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Lego Shop at Home

I have just been browsing the Lego Shop @ Home site (I live in Australia), and the Power Functions elements are now available. Great! $7.99 for the XL Motor, and $9.99 for the regular motor (that's a bit odd, but anyway). For under $30 AUD I can get (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Early Lego Licenses

Here are some notes from the upcoming edition of Brickfetish. Let me know what you think. Lego Early Licenses By the early 1950's it had become clear to Godtfred that the Danish market was becoming too small to support the growing company and he (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) Ooooh... wireless remotes! Nice! Throw it at me and I'll test it when ready :) Dave K (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) I love the video. I laughed out loud many times! Great job!, I was suprised at how well the Scorpion did! Kevin (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Grunts - Episode 9.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

(...) I just finished a second RCX and while the terminals aren't as shiny as the previous RCX, the RCX fired right up after I reassembled it. The crud on this latest RCX's terminals was bluish green so I suspect the outer silver layer got eaten (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) ciao! Per quanto mi riguarda purtroppo è il periodo sbagliato. Dopo aver approfittato dei vari sconti natalizi dello S@H e in vista di spese varie di altra natura in questo mese, non me lo posso proprio permettere. Spero che questo sconto però (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

(...) The last two pictures have been located. I've placed them here: (2 URLs) Thanks, Carl (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

In lugnet.technic, Allan Porter wrote: There are some situations where (...) Depending on how much play the actuators had.(stating the obvious). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) Oh yes technic has deffinatley come a long way since then. And yes it is always nice to see new functional parts being designed. There are some situations where these actuators would be the perfect solution, but not many. A CNC machine, whislt (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) Ciao, ti confermo che non prendo nulla visto che, come ripeto, sotto casa De Angelis pratica sempre il 15% di sconto. Ciao Luca (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) riporto ancora in up questo topic. al momento non ho ricevuto nessuna risposta. da ciò deduco che nessuno di voi è interessato. rimane come termine domenica 13 gennaio, dopodichè provvederò ad annullare il tutto. ciao, Andrea (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

(...) huh. I thought that's why you *buy* a house... so you have someplace bigger to store & display those larger sets :) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: set technic 2008

Grazie ! Belli però... (...) Dipende, metti di dover usare un power Funcion con il NXT.... Ci aggiungi il (URL) ed ottieni una lunghezza decente !!! :-)))...))) Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) That's good news! I'm going to try this soon on some of my 4.5/9 volt battery boxes. As far as I can see, the vinegar won't harm the plastic yet should do a good number on the corroded contacts. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: (snip) (...) Dave, Your data may not be too far off. I know City and Star Wars were the top two selling themes for much of 2007. Scott (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

You summed up absolutely all my feelings regarding the new sets. Looks like this year will be good for my wallet. All of the large technic sets of the 90's destroy this crap. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Grunts - Episode 8.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  No Phone Specials for the Week

There are no phone specials for the week of January 9, 2008 to January 15, 2008. Please check online at www.lego.com for available specials. CDC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stuff FS - moving

(...) Sonnich, Your e-mails are bouncing back. CDC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cleaning Battery Terminals

I haven't posted here in a while, my RCXs having been on a hiatus. Well, after breaking them out again, I discovered that I had foolishly left alkaline batteries in some of them and of course some of the batteries had started to leak. This caused (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) Sorry, I made an error. The Radeon 9600 does support DirectX9 (I confused it with the 9200). But the board does only support shader model 2.0. So the failure might be the result of the dev using an higher version shader model. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Il link qui sopra erano le offerte speciali di gennaio. Il link qui sotto sono i cavetti Powerfunction, che in USA saranno disponibili dopo il 17 gennaio, quindi in Italia... chissà. (URL) notizie: tale prolunga è di soli venti centimetri! (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) De developer is probably using the DirectX 9 interface, GeForce2 and Radeon 9600 don't support hardware DirectX 9. LDView etc uses OpenGL, which is less picky because it's backwards compatible as long you don't use any fancy effects. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

Hello all! We're going to be buying a house, so I'm selling some of my larger sets. This is what I have so far: 6769 Fort Legoredo 6542 Launch & Load Seaport 6090 Royal Knight's Castle 487 Space Cruiser 5808 The Enchanted Palace 7662 Trade (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) Same--if you ever get up here, got a spot for ya amongst the various plastic bricks... :) Dave K (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stuff FS - moving

(...) I have sent something to Don Cox and Clifton D. Chambers, but they to not respond when I write to them. I haven't got any payment for shipping, and I do not know whether they have got it. WBR Sonnich (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) trovo. Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Qui: (URL) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Uh, non li ho visti.... Dove? Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Spongebob a metà prezzo! (magari ne prendo una dozzina!)

Su S@H ci sono un mucchio di set a metà prezzo. Vedo la scultura di Spongebob a circa 25 euro (ma come fate a non averla?!), l'Imperial Star Destroyer a 296 euro, l'elicottero 4895 a 38 euro (ma il suo motore non è powerfunctions), le magliette col (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Plugs #1 2008

Is there any interest from anyone in having a meeting? Anyone able to suggest/provide a location? Anyone in contact with the Tidman Brothers about another possible build session? (I have some nice unique models to contribute to their layout myself) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Piccola rettifica. Poiché io dovuto lasciare il Museo alle ore 12:45, e s'era deciso che il finale fosse ripreso nella sala delle MOC. Poco fa mi ha mandato un messaggio Domenico Franco che qui riporto: Rettifico, il gran finale (sigh) è avvenuto (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF?

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: (SNIP) (...) Well that's the best option, save some trees. I find I have to watch some steps a few times to work out whats going where. Ben's train #9 is almost all black (Great design by the way Ben). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Keeping Your Priorities Straight!

(...) hehe. I got the set for Christmas and after a brief period helping my kids build their sets, tore into this one. Showed this to my wife yesterday and she thought it was brilliant. She also commented that my Lego building hadn't quite got to (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: 10179 Millennium Falcon

(...) Mine is 7,4xx - can't remember the rest. Saw a set on sale on eBay yesterday and the number of the cert was 9,xxx. So, there must be at least 10k of them produced. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

(...) Grandioso!!! Ora mi raccomando: registrare tutto x chi (come me) non ha il satellite!!! RoscoPC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) I have the same problem here... but with a rather old Radeon 9600 board. Philo (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Excellent work! I love the industrial look of this MOC. The landing pad area looks somewhat like an off-shore oil platform. Very cool! The way you did the round supports is very cool and they look great. I also really liked the design of the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  January IndyLUG meeting

The January IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Matt's house. (If you’ve never been to Matt's place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.) Things we'll be (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I had the same questions when i put my first bulldozer together. When i built my second one, i put all the similar bag contents into a bowl. There were many bowls. The last two i built, i messed all the parts into a big bucket just so it (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven't (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) The vending machine and train station are both great MOCs! But one thing I don't understand. With all those new Star Wars sets for Christmas, how do you find time to build excellent MOCs as well?! Keep building! (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Java for NXT

The 0.5 beta release for Windows and for Linux is now on the sourceforge web site. (URL) changes and new features include: - Garbage collector - Execute code from flash - Automatic defrag of file system - Greatly improved Bluetooth support including (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

Looks great. Furniture is something I’m trying to build more of...tired of just having lots of barrels, crates and treasure chests in every corner. (Actually - that sounds like all my college apartments!) The details on the machine are sharp - Sorry (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) If you don't mind sleeping in a room full of LEGO pieces, I'm sure I have a place. :) Steve (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JuCGwD.ABt@lugnet.com... (...) Worry not about your wife. The kids will be the major worry. ;-) Once they find out how cool the sets are, even if they're not your kids, (Okay I guess, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

(...) Thanks. I have those images already. I was hoping to track down someone that had saved all the original brickshelf images. Carl (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) No problem: You & Dave can both come over to Indiana and bring on the Bulldozers. Oh, and you'll need an IRLink from Hitechnic as well... you can blame that on us too :). Yes, it was a lot of fun (Dave, come on down - I'll be glad to loan out (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

Guys, I am telling my wife who you are and where to find you... ...at least when she finds out why I decided I just have to get the 'dozer and my first NXT now! One can tell you were having a ball with these beasties. Great movie, great idea - I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) The first error during installation is that it suggests "C:\Program Files\..." as a suitable place for installing - on my Swedish WinXP this is called "C:\Program\". Don't hardcode information that you can ask Windows about! Using a real (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote: <snip> (...) That's it! I'm moving to Indiana. Steve and/or B rian--have room on a couch for me? That is, until I find my own place? Dave K (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) I'm glad LEGO enabled this ability to expand the NTX into the PF. (...) yup, well the Dino set was on sale and TRU gave me a coupon to boot, so I got two for around $110. I haven't seen the bulldozer in a brick and mortar store yet and my (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) The irony is that the linear actuators would be the perfect solution for building a self leveling telescopic loader. To expand the telescopic parts simply turn both inputs by the same amount. (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Che dire... sono felicissimo che alla fine Zagarolo è un altro grande successo. Ringrazio di cuore Maurizio, Domenico e Giuseppe che hanno permesso la realizzazione del servizio a tempo di record. Grazie! Grazie! Grazie! Sono proprio contento! Ciao (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Very well done. I like the lights outside of the large ground-level door. It is nice to see a big utilitarian space base that looks used and useful - not a sterile large block. -Matt :) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

(...) Grande!!!! Penso che questa occasione del museo di Zagarolo sia importantissima per tutta la nostra comunità di appassionati Grazie a chi ne ha permesse la realizzazione!! A quando delle piccole "docenze" nelle nostre scuole!!! Mi piacerebbe (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Questa matina alle ore 10:30 si sono svolte le riprese al Museo di Zagarolo che verranno trasmesse venerdì prossimo alle ore 12:05 su Sat2000. L'atmosfera era allietata dalla presenza di una scolaresca di Zagarolo che al seguito di Giada sono stati (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

A new version of my CAD program has just been released. Have a look !! (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Braiding Machine

(...) Tom, this is (yet another) one of your fantastic creations. I saw you had a Strandbest as well. I still cant stop thinking about that leg segment. I cant wait till you build the lego loom. ;) Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: set technic 2008

È spassoso aggiungere i PowerFunctions a modelli già pronti... l'arte sta nel riuscire ad arrangiare il tutto nel poco spazio a disposizione. Eccoli qua: (URL) dovuto straziare un po' la trebbiatrice 8284 perché lo spazio era davvero troppo poco (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 14 messages in groups lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact