 Local / Australia / 14328
14327  |  14329
Subject:
2008 sets spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:52:34 GMT

Various k-mart and MYER stores have various 2008 sets out, I saw the following:
4837 Mini Trains
4838 Mini Vehicles
5574 Brick Box
6186 Harbor
7667 Imperial Dropship
7671 AT-AP Walker
7672 Rogue Shadow

I also saw various new sets in these themes (didnt note down the sets since
I dont care about them):
Exo-Force
Duplo Town
Racers
Bionicle

Note that not all stores have stock on the shelves yet (one MYER store was
clearly in the process of unpacking their stock)

If anyone has seen anything else new (especially anything from the City
line or any of the creator sets like the yellow house) please post :)