 Space / 41251
Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 03:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   PCS Industries (PCSI) Cargo Center 03 is a small cargo facility located on the eastern edge of Moonbase Alpha. Originally it was a supply station for the PCS government in the First Lunar War and was purchased by PCS Industries as part of the Moonbase Alpha project to establish a functioning commerce center on the moon.

The cargo center is built in to the side of a rock outcropping, presumably for additional defensive protection and a massive landing pad capable of supporting massive stress, weight, and impacts. The Viking crane handles the movement of cargo from the landing pad to the warehouse via a opening roof. A ground entrance is use for ground transport. Corridor connections allow supplies to be moved to nearby modules. SNIP

Excellent work! I love the industrial look of this MOC. The landing pad area looks somewhat like an off-shore oil platform. Very cool! The way you did the round supports is very cool and they look great. I also really liked the design of the cargo containers. It gives them some character versus the standard rectangular cargo box. I also love it when people add a good backing story to their MOC’s. I wish I was better at that. Nice work!

-Dave