 CAD / 15035
Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:28:48 GMT

Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Double-clicking SR3DBuilder.exe in Explorer instead, I get the application
window partly drawn, and a message "Unable to create the Device. Consider
upgrade your Graphic Card."

I have the same problem here... but with a rather old Radeon 9600 board.

Philo

De developer is probably using the DirectX 9 interface, GeForce2 and
Radeon 9600 don't support hardware DirectX 9.

LDView etc uses OpenGL, which is less picky because it's backwards
compatible as long you don't use any fancy effects.