 CAD / 15040
Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:01:29 GMT

I also failed at the point of the graphic card. I have Radeon 9250.
This could be a good program, but it requires very high hardware components.

Sergio, I understand very well that for now you focus on the core of your
program... but when you are something working it would be nice to have your
program work on lower end hardware ;o)

Philo