 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17520
17519  |  17521
Subject:
Lions Gate Models town and city kits available for a limited time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:30:01 GMT

To all my fellow LEGO Town and City aficionados: Happy 2008!

For a very limited time, I'm making Lions Gate Models custom kits available
for ordering again. This will probably be the last time until October 2008,
so if you're needing a kit - order now. I can arrange payment plans if
necessary, just reply to this email (the reply will only come to me) and
we'll arrange something that works for you.

I was planning to increase prices for this batch but I just haven't had
time, so you get the benefit. Prices will definitely increase for October.

Visit the main Kit Availability page for a list of all the kits available:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/kit-availability.htm
You can order directly from this page, and you can also follow links to get
detailed information about each model.

All the best

Kevin
Custom LEGO building instructions and models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com