 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17521
17520  |  17522
Subject:
WTT Spider-Man 4852: The Final Showdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:12:21 GMT

Hello all.. I’m looking to trade 4852: The Final Showdown, which as of right now is MISB for 4856: Doc Ock’s Hideout. I’m working on completing a set of minifigures, so the only dilemma I’m facing is I would like to hold onto the Green Goblin helmet in my set. I would exchange it for the regular helmet, which I would pack with the box. Or, if with 4856 the trader could include the decorated helmet piece of the Green Goblin, mine would remain sealed. I have no preference as to how the trader has their set packaged, MISB, opened, all shoved into Ziploc baggies, as long as it is complete. Even instructions are optional.

Though these sets are reasonably close in value, I’m open to inquiries or offers where I would add to my barter. I have a few valued sets from StarWars and others, as well as a number of older minifigures used for display only, including a large number of Ep. 2 Clones (BL# sw058)

7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car

8009 R2-D2

7139 Ewok Attack (opened but complete)

7201 Final Duel II

4750 Draco’s Encounter with Buckbeak

Thank you all, I hope this will help someone out there as much as it would me.

-Jeremy P.S. If any of those sets above listed are of interest to anyone buying/trading, drop me a line! ~~~~~~