 Technic / 16126
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:

<snip>

Bulldozer sumo, using only slightly modified stock kits "driven" by NXTs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrw2gXLLtKY

That's it!  I'm moving to Indiana.

Steve and/or B rian--have room on a couch for me?  That is, until I find my own
place?

Dave K