 Technic / 16265
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ian Power wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   Here they are! The new TECHNIC sets for fall 2008, although still without images :(.

Read more info at TechnicBRICKs. http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-technic-sets-for-fall-2008.html

See them at TechnicBRICKs together with some comments.

Fernando (Conchas)

http://www.TechnicBRICKs.blogspot.com

The comments on TechnicBRICKs describe dissapointment about the arm lifting mechanism on the 8295 being similar to the 8283 - however I can clearly see a linear actuator nex to the driver’s seat - I wonder if the article writer missed this?

What was mentioned to be disappointing is the mechanism to tilt the forks (like 8283). Yes, the LA to raise the boom was seen and mentioned. A good part in this set!