 Technic / 16129
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:58:44 GMT

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message
Guys,

I am telling my wife who you are and where to find you...

...at least when she finds out why I decided I just have to get the 'dozer
and
my first NXT now! One can tell you were having a ball with these beasties.

Great movie, great idea - I think I'll have to show it around and convince
some
people over here to start a contest, too. Maybe, just maybe we'll go for
something else but bulldozers to keep it somewhat original though.

Worry not about your wife.  The kids will be the major worry.  ;-)  Once
they find out how cool the sets are, even if they're not your kids, (Okay I
guess, if they're related to your family in some way.) your wallet and
credit cards are no longer safe!  :-D  If they've matured from the child
stage of larval development and have reached the fully-grown adult stage,
you might be able to persuade them to get the sets with their own money,
although beware of 'christmas and birthday wish lists'.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde