 Technic / 16105
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 00:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:

One question I've not figured out yet - where is this new "Mars Mission" set
some have mentioned, with new treads? I've not seen that.

I saw it this morning by following some links but I can't find it again. :-(