 Technic / 16130
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:57:30 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrw2gXLLtKY

That's it!  I'm moving to Indiana.

Steve and/or B rian--have room on a couch for me?  That is, until I find my own
place?

If you don't mind sleeping in a room full of LEGO pieces, I'm sure I
have a place.  :)

Steve