 Technic / 16208
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:41:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote:
   Here they are! The new TECHNIC sets for fall 2008, although still without images :(.

Read more info at TechnicBRICKs. http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-technic-sets-for-fall-2008.html

New images from the Off Roader (8297). The real stuff, not only the box, as befor.

See more here

Looks like LEGO has finally updated their light units to make use of white LEDS. (I’ve been doing this for my models for the past several years...)

I’m sure that some builders will find this set interesting, although I would personally be much more interested if it were a true R/C set in the same sense as the Technic Motorized Bulldozer - it would be much more fun if you could control the Off-Roader as it crashed over obstacles.etc. Although I am sure some savvy builders will develop this capability for theirs also.

-Jordan