 Technic / 16122
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:41:15 GMT

Hi all,

as pre-dark-age Technic fan in 2007 I had to buy all the new Technic models. I am very impressed by every set, beginning with the little crane, the blue truck and last but not least the dozer.

The linear actuator for me seems to be a nice and useful add-on to allow even more functionality. Have a close look at the picture:

How long would you estimate is the universal jointer which is shown in the framed image of the linear actuators above the model? Looks like a 3 stud long jointer which would be new element! If so, TruckTrail builds (and others) will love it because it offers the same functionality in less space then the old 5 stud version.

Holger