 Technic / 16113
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 07:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ian Power wrote:
You can't really tell if they're yellow from that angle. Lego are usually pretty
strict on themselves and their color schemes. It may not even be the final box
shot. Let's see what happens. And as far as my two cents are worth on the new
actuators, I'm not impressed. They look like a real pain to model with (getting
drive shafts to each point would be a nightmare!). Give me extended pneumatics
anyday!

I second that what you say w/regard to pneumatics.

As for colors, it is no - and never has been a - big deal to mold parts in
different colors. I should be very surprised if TLC would break their own color
schemes just for the sake of saving a few cents - it's totally against their
quality ideals.

Yes, I know what you're saying (or going to say) about sacrifices in quality for
the sake of cost-saving; the world's a twisted place ;)

Jerry