 Technic / 16112
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:20:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:

I saw it this morning by following some links but I can't find it again. :-(

Ah, OK. I found it over on Eurobricks. That is a nice looking Mars tank, with
the big hubs for the new treads too. Very welcome.

I can't beleive it. Lego are so cheap they haven't even changed the colour of
the hubs! They're still yellow, which isn't even a Misson to Mars colour as far
as I know. I was looking forward to some grey hubs for other applications.

http://brickzone.net/images/temp/7645.jpg

You can't really tell if they're yellow from that angle. Lego are usually pretty
strict on themselves and their color schemes. It may not even be the final box
shot. Let's see what happens. And as far as my two cents are worth on the new
actuators, I'm not impressed. They look like a real pain to model with (getting
drive shafts to each point would be a nightmare!). Give me extended pneumatics
anyday!