 Technic / 16124
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Myles Barrett wrote:
Personally I am really quite enthused by the linear actuators, for me the
actuators represent a new variant to the lego system that will enable
significantly better positioning than with pneumatic cylinders and will also not
suffer from the expansion when unloaded the pneumatics do.

As for the models, I can't wait to get my hands on them. The only minor grumble
that I have is as was pointed out earlier the fork tilt on the telehandler,
though rest assured that is not going to stop me buying it.

The irony is that the linear actuators would be the perfect solution for
building a self leveling telescopic loader. To expand the telescopic parts
simply turn both inputs by the same amount.