 Technic / 16128
Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gereon Stein wrote:

I am telling my wife who you are and where to find you...

No problem: You & Dave can both come over to Indiana and bring on the
Bulldozers. Oh, and you'll need an IRLink from Hitechnic as well... you can
blame that on us too :).

Yes, it was a lot of fun (Dave, come on down - I'll be glad to loan out Steve's
basement :) ). I was actually surprised how much fun it was, as the Bulldozer is
certainly not designed for sumo... but the tire-tossing monster breaking treads
was one of the highlights, I've got to say.

This was sort of a prelude to "stock Tribot sumo":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKlFIl6PFY

And later to the NXTlog sumo contest (actually even funnier... I don't have
video of that up yet, but involves a NXTbot punching Jay in the face. Several
times, actually).

--
Brian Davis