 Technic / 16137
16136  |  16138
Subject:
Lego Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:34:40 GMT

I have just been browsing the Lego Shop @ Home site (I live in Australia), and
the Power Functions elements are now available. Great! $7.99 for the XL Motor,
and $9.99 for the regular motor (that's a bit odd, but anyway). For under $30
AUD I can get two XL motors and a regular motor to go with my power pack and
existing regular motor!

But here's the catch: Lego want $30 AUD for shipping! Orders under $25 get a $25
AUD postage fee. This is crazy! If I ordered a $10 item, I'd pay more postage
than the item is worth!!

Obviously these parts are being shipped from somewhere outsite Australia.

I have sent Lego an email, but to no avail. It appears I would be better off
ordering these parts from a US BrickLink site...

C'mon Lego, get your act together!!! I know I would buy from the site IF their
postage was reasonable! The amount is extremely excessive. Any of my co-aussie
Lego fans out there hear me?