 Technic / 16147
Re: Lego Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:35:25 GMT

I believe the Australian distribution is handled through the UK, or directly
from somewhere in Denmark.  I'm not sure though, perhaps you can read your
order invoice and tell us where it's coming from for you.

All orders to the UK come straight from Denmark so I would think that ones to
Australia would too.

Tim