 General / 54379
Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
(snip)

According to the top sellers page, the top selling themes are roughly:

1) Star Wars
2) City/Town
3) Other Lego (baseplates, seasonal promo's, pick-a-brick, etc)
4) Non-Lego items (magazines, video games, storage boxes, etc)
5) Bionicle
6) Castle
7) Vikings
8) Exo-Force
9) Mars Mission
10) Trains

That theme list is a little less accurate since some things fit into multiple
categories-- like Star Wars keychains or the Holiday Train. There's other things
I could list there, too, but I don't think it's very accurate data.

DaveE

Dave,

Your data may not be too far off.  I know City and Star Wars were the top two
selling themes for much of 2007.

Scott