  *557366 (-100)
  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

In lugnet.technic, Allan Porter wrote: There are some situations where (...) Depending on how much play the actuators had.(stating the obvious). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) Oh yes technic has deffinatley come a long way since then. And yes it is always nice to see new functional parts being designed. There are some situations where these actuators would be the perfect solution, but not many. A CNC machine, whislt (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) Ciao, ti confermo che non prendo nulla visto che, come ripeto, sotto casa De Angelis pratica sempre il 15% di sconto. Ciao Luca (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

(...) riporto ancora in up questo topic. al momento non ho ricevuto nessuna risposta. da ciò deduco che nessuno di voi è interessato. rimane come termine domenica 13 gennaio, dopodichè provvederò ad annullare il tutto. ciao, Andrea (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

(...) huh. I thought that's why you *buy* a house... so you have someplace bigger to store & display those larger sets :) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: set technic 2008

Grazie ! Belli però... (...) Dipende, metti di dover usare un power Funcion con il NXT.... Ci aggiungi il (URL) ed ottieni una lunghezza decente !!! :-)))...))) Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) That's good news! I'm going to try this soon on some of my 4.5/9 volt battery boxes. As far as I can see, the vinegar won't harm the plastic yet should do a good number on the corroded contacts. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote: (snip) (...) Dave, Your data may not be too far off. I know City and Star Wars were the top two selling themes for much of 2007. Scott (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

You summed up absolutely all my feelings regarding the new sets. Looks like this year will be good for my wallet. All of the large technic sets of the 90's destroy this crap. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Grunts - Episode 8.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  No Phone Specials for the Week

There are no phone specials for the week of January 9, 2008 to January 15, 2008. Please check online at www.lego.com for available specials. CDC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stuff FS - moving

(...) Sonnich, Your e-mails are bouncing back. CDC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cleaning Battery Terminals

I haven't posted here in a while, my RCXs having been on a hiatus. Well, after breaking them out again, I discovered that I had foolishly left alkaline batteries in some of them and of course some of the batteries had started to leak. This caused (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) Sorry, I made an error. The Radeon 9600 does support DirectX9 (I confused it with the 9200). But the board does only support shader model 2.0. So the failure might be the result of the dev using an higher version shader model. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Il link qui sopra erano le offerte speciali di gennaio. Il link qui sotto sono i cavetti Powerfunction, che in USA saranno disponibili dopo il 17 gennaio, quindi in Italia... chissà. (URL) notizie: tale prolunga è di soli venti centimetri! (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) De developer is probably using the DirectX 9 interface, GeForce2 and Radeon 9600 don't support hardware DirectX 9. LDView etc uses OpenGL, which is less picky because it's backwards compatible as long you don't use any fancy effects. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  MOVING - Must sell a few large sets

Hello all! We're going to be buying a house, so I'm selling some of my larger sets. This is what I have so far: 6769 Fort Legoredo 6542 Launch & Load Seaport 6090 Royal Knight's Castle 487 Space Cruiser 5808 The Enchanted Palace 7662 Trade (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) Same--if you ever get up here, got a spot for ya amongst the various plastic bricks... :) Dave K (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stuff FS - moving

(...) I have sent something to Don Cox and Clifton D. Chambers, but they to not respond when I write to them. I haven't got any payment for shipping, and I do not know whether they have got it. WBR Sonnich (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) trovo. Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Qui: (URL) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Uh, non li ho visti.... Dove? Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Spongebob a metà prezzo! (magari ne prendo una dozzina!)

Su S@H ci sono un mucchio di set a metà prezzo. Vedo la scultura di Spongebob a circa 25 euro (ma come fate a non averla?!), l'Imperial Star Destroyer a 296 euro, l'elicottero 4895 a 38 euro (ma il suo motore non è powerfunctions), le magliette col (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Plugs #1 2008

Is there any interest from anyone in having a meeting? Anyone able to suggest/provide a location? Anyone in contact with the Tidman Brothers about another possible build session? (I have some nice unique models to contribute to their layout myself) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Piccola rettifica. Poiché io dovuto lasciare il Museo alle ore 12:45, e s'era deciso che il finale fosse ripreso nella sala delle MOC. Poco fa mi ha mandato un messaggio Domenico Franco che qui riporto: Rettifico, il gran finale (sigh) è avvenuto (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF?

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: (SNIP) (...) Well that's the best option, save some trees. I find I have to watch some steps a few times to work out whats going where. Ben's train #9 is almost all black (Great design by the way Ben). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Keeping Your Priorities Straight!

(...) hehe. I got the set for Christmas and after a brief period helping my kids build their sets, tore into this one. Showed this to my wife yesterday and she thought it was brilliant. She also commented that my Lego building hadn't quite got to (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: 10179 Millennium Falcon

(...) Mine is 7,4xx - can't remember the rest. Saw a set on sale on eBay yesterday and the number of the cert was 9,xxx. So, there must be at least 10k of them produced. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

(...) Grandioso!!! Ora mi raccomando: registrare tutto x chi (come me) non ha il satellite!!! RoscoPC (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) I have the same problem here... but with a rather old Radeon 9600 board. Philo (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Excellent work! I love the industrial look of this MOC. The landing pad area looks somewhat like an off-shore oil platform. Very cool! The way you did the round supports is very cool and they look great. I also really liked the design of the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  January IndyLUG meeting

The January IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Matt's house. (If you’ve never been to Matt's place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.) Things we'll be (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I had the same questions when i put my first bulldozer together. When i built my second one, i put all the similar bag contents into a bowl. There were many bowls. The last two i built, i messed all the parts into a big bucket just so it (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven't (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) The vending machine and train station are both great MOCs! But one thing I don't understand. With all those new Star Wars sets for Christmas, how do you find time to build excellent MOCs as well?! Keep building! (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Java for NXT

The 0.5 beta release for Windows and for Linux is now on the sourceforge web site. (URL) changes and new features include: - Garbage collector - Execute code from flash - Automatic defrag of file system - Greatly improved Bluetooth support including (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

Looks great. Furniture is something I’m trying to build more of...tired of just having lots of barrels, crates and treasure chests in every corner. (Actually - that sounds like all my college apartments!) The details on the machine are sharp - Sorry (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) If you don't mind sleeping in a room full of LEGO pieces, I'm sure I have a place. :) Steve (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JuCGwD.ABt@lugnet.com... (...) Worry not about your wife. The kids will be the major worry. ;-) Once they find out how cool the sets are, even if they're not your kids, (Okay I guess, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

(...) Thanks. I have those images already. I was hoping to track down someone that had saved all the original brickshelf images. Carl (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) No problem: You & Dave can both come over to Indiana and bring on the Bulldozers. Oh, and you'll need an IRLink from Hitechnic as well... you can blame that on us too :). Yes, it was a lot of fun (Dave, come on down - I'll be glad to loan out (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

Guys, I am telling my wife who you are and where to find you... ...at least when she finds out why I decided I just have to get the 'dozer and my first NXT now! One can tell you were having a ball with these beasties. Great movie, great idea - I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) The first error during installation is that it suggests "C:\Program Files\..." as a suitable place for installing - on my Swedish WinXP this is called "C:\Program\". Don't hardcode information that you can ask Windows about! Using a real (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote: <snip> (...) That's it! I'm moving to Indiana. Steve and/or B rian--have room on a couch for me? That is, until I find my own place? Dave K (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) I'm glad LEGO enabled this ability to expand the NTX into the PF. (...) yup, well the Dino set was on sale and TRU gave me a coupon to boot, so I got two for around $110. I haven't seen the bulldozer in a brick and mortar store yet and my (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) The irony is that the linear actuators would be the perfect solution for building a self leveling telescopic loader. To expand the telescopic parts simply turn both inputs by the same amount. (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Che dire... sono felicissimo che alla fine Zagarolo è un altro grande successo. Ringrazio di cuore Maurizio, Domenico e Giuseppe che hanno permesso la realizzazione del servizio a tempo di record. Grazie! Grazie! Grazie! Sono proprio contento! Ciao (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Very well done. I like the lights outside of the large ground-level door. It is nice to see a big utilitarian space base that looks used and useful - not a sterile large block. -Matt :) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

(...) Grande!!!! Penso che questa occasione del museo di Zagarolo sia importantissima per tutta la nostra comunità di appassionati Grazie a chi ne ha permesse la realizzazione!! A quando delle piccole "docenze" nelle nostre scuole!!! Mi piacerebbe (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Questa matina alle ore 10:30 si sono svolte le riprese al Museo di Zagarolo che verranno trasmesse venerdì prossimo alle ore 12:05 su Sat2000. L'atmosfera era allietata dalla presenza di una scolaresca di Zagarolo che al seguito di Giada sono stati (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

A new version of my CAD program has just been released. Have a look !! (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Braiding Machine

(...) Tom, this is (yet another) one of your fantastic creations. I saw you had a Strandbest as well. I still cant stop thinking about that leg segment. I cant wait till you build the lego loom. ;) Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: set technic 2008

È spassoso aggiungere i PowerFunctions a modelli già pronti... l'arte sta nel riuscire ad arrangiare il tutto nel poco spazio a disposizione. Eccoli qua: (URL) dovuto straziare un po' la trebbiatrice 8284 perché lo spazio era davvero troppo poco (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Thank you Rene!

Thank you Rene for the BrickFair link! We're really trying now to get the word out about the Lego Festival returning to the DC area. There is no one single place to do it (but Lugnet is a BIG one!). We welcome any ideas for advertising venues or (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

Hi all, as pre-dark-age Technic fan in 2007 I had to buy all the new Technic models. I am very impressed by every set, beginning with the little crane, the blue truck and last but not least the dozer. The linear actuator for me seems to be a nice (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

Personally I am really quite enthused by the linear actuators, for me the actuators represent a new variant to the lego system that will enable significantly better positioning than with pneumatic cylinders and will also not suffer from the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Speaking of all this fantastic food....

(...) ... (...) .... (...) Yes. Yes you can fight the genitics. You most definitely *cannot* fight the genetics, however... (URL) just for you...) -Rob A> (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Over the holidays we were playing with the deep fryer (made our own blooming onion (URL) ) and kept looking for other things to fry since the oil was hot (we had used a giant cast iron pot on the stove...) I threw in a slice of bologna. It (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  un paio di link technic

Un altro bel sito per i maniaci dei Technic, tutto da sfogliare (come al solito in inglese): (URL) caso, oggi citava il Liebherr di Fabione... E poi, questo "Technic train" del professore israeliano Sivan Toledo: (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: semafori

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Non credo sia poi così complesso e nemmeno troppo ingombrante. Penso si possa nascondere il tutto in un piccolo edificio, tipo "torretta di controllo" Provo a studiare un modello per uno scambio nel weekend, tanto ho già (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) serve per non cortocircuitare i componenti powerfunction dato che non ci sono piu' solo 2 linee di corrente ma 2 di corrente e 2 di controllo (per i ricevitori) e per i cavetti usciranno a breve le prolunghe che serviranno anche come (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: semafori

A (...) Ovviamente, giusto! Però per ogni scambio occorre un polarity switch! E poi il marchingegno rischia di diventare complesso e soprattutto ingombrante Uhmmm, occorre trovare un'alternativa! io non ci avevo pensato perche ho sette RCX a (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David Joins the Philistines

(...) Hi, Bruce. Thanks for taking out some time from the holidays to comment. (...) <snip> (...) I forced myself into a corner on that one. It's the chance you take using a relatively rare color like dark blue for a minifig's outfit. I would (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Frechen 2008

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Grazie della segnalazione ciao Giuliano (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: semafori

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Io pensavo di comandare il semaforo in modo "passivo", mettendo il polarity switch in asse sul meccanismo di scambio. A quel punto lo scambio provvede all'isolamento del circuito, senza bisogno di modifiche ad altri (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Ci sono cose che mi fanno arrabbiare anche + degli adesivi... e questa è una di quelle. I nuovi motori sono tutt'altro che male costruttivamente, molto meglio dei Buggy per usabilita' e forma. Come potenza non sono certamente da buttare - come (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: semafori

(...) Certamente!!!! (...) Esatto! Magari per sicurezza, teniamo la corrente che circola leggermente al di sotto del valore nominale. Ma il concetto funziona, io per esempio, alimento tramite una opportuna resistenza, i led direttamente dalla (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF?

(...) The problem with the html export is that the part/step ordering isn't great and it creates very small images. The average model from this set also takes at least 50 pages! I was going to use this function until I tested it and decidied to go (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Frechen 2008

Frechen 2008 è stato un successo che ha visto 5000 visitatori in due giorni. Ecco un video piuttosto interessante... (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: semafori

testaciatta ha scritto: (...) Molto interessante... Un modello molto simile potrebbe essere utilizzato come semaforo ferroviario. Collegati in questo modo, quindi, invertendo la polarità si accendono il rosso, oppure il verde, giusto? Mi sta venendo (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: semafori

(...) Quello che non capisco è se hai dovuto modificare, tagliare o forare i brick per farci stare i led Secondo te si riuscirebbe anche a farci stare il giallo? Probabilmente i cavetti fanno spessore, sotto alle baseplates, poi poterlo utilizzare (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I do not own this set (yet, I should say ;) ), but this comes as a surprise, as in most if not all recent sets LEGO went ahead and defined major building components which were in bags that were numbered accordingly (like "1" for e.g. the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Constructing the 8275

Hi there. Could anyone who has built the 8275 Motorized Bulldozer figure the bagging scheme used? When I first opened the box, I had expected to see parts bagged by function (i.e. all the gears in a bag, all the axles in another bag, etc). When I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) WOW - BOTM. (bacon of the month) what a neat idea. I have the pics, I just need to compose the post, and regal all with my venture into my latest bacon trial. With the Deep fryer Janey got me for Christmas, I just HAD to try deep fried bacon. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Speaking of all this fantastic food....

(...) ummmm, I bet that the "good" foods of yesteryear are now bad, and vice versa. (...) no really. Your only as fit as you think you are. (...) try one LESS burger, and take a flight of stairs at work. (...) 200lb? THATS IT? BAhhh, I got you beat. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: As long as Chris doesn't turn into this guy...

(...) Hey, Dave. Now that Im back from my one day trip to Montreal (1) I can post again. ummmm, NO. I will NOT be turning into that guy. I drove out there to show Janey, my favorite Resuarant, "Bens" to get some smoked meat, and a poutine. I was (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner Friday?

(...) Hey Derek, I think Wayne has updated the web page. www.rtltoronto.com Yes, it would seem that THIS friday, at 7:00pm, at the Swiss Chalet would be PERFECT for the monthly dinner. I will be there, I just might be a little bit late. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Minifig Vending Machine

No it's not a machine that vends Minifigs...although that would be a sweet concept. I'd go broke if we had one of those at work. :-) I might just be on to something here. A Minifig vending machine. It could revolutionize Minifig distribution. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: semafori

(...) Certo che ci riesco! Ci sto già lavorando, cmq non c'è molto da dire l'unica cosa veramente difficile è infilare i led al loro posto senza far saltare le saldature, ma in questo una guida non è di grande aiuto ;) Ciao (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

(...) The (URL) Mecha Hub Gallery> has some images of this... Sorry that it's not exactly what you were looking for. "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: general gaming Q: multiple dice vs. die+bonuses

(...) I'm not a numbers guy, so I can't really help with the mathematics, but from a purely physical point of view, I've always loved the idea of rolling more dice. It's fun to see an opponent's face when you starting picking up d6's, and they say (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Dinner Friday?

Should I assume standard dinner timing and location? This Friday, 7:00, Swiss Chalet. Derek (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: semafori

(...) quello che ti ricordi sono i semafori ferroviari. li avevo tradotti dal sito francese freelug e sono postati sul sito. riesci a fare un file html con tutti i passaggi che hai fatto e poi mandarlo a Giannitti che lo mette sul sito??? è già (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) It took me a little less than a year to get out and take some photos. (URL) I got on the subway, took it 5 stops out further into Brooklyn, and walked home in a zig zaging manner. The area I went though is called the Gowanus section. It is (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Question on 8156 Ferrari FXX "Rims"

Can anyone who has 8156 tell me if yours came with the wheel "rim" parts with the red stripe painted around the diameter like they show here: (URL) In mine they came as solid black with no color accent like they show on the box. Wasn't sure if this (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

Hello, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in the correct location. Back in 2004 Gla Gla posted pictures of his Lego König Monster on Brick Shelf. Sometime in 2005 he closed his account. I've been able to locate most of his pictures in the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) Very true-- actually, I hadn't thought to compare a theme's prominance on the list with how many sets were available within the complete line, but that's a good idea to give some accuracy. I think the top two in my list have been .. um .. (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  semafori

Tempo fa si parlava di semafori... io ne ho realizzato uno senza danneggiare in alcun modo le parti Lego. I Led sono collegati in parallelo con la polarità invertita in modo che se ne accenda uno alla volta. Il semaforo è fatto in modo che i fili (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Negozi LEGO a Roma

Ciao a tutti mi potreste consigliare qualche negozio a Roma ben fornito di set LEGO e con prezzi convenienti? Possibilmente raggiungibile con i mezzi... Grazie (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  PCS Industries Cargo Center

(URL) PCS Industries (PCSI) Cargo Center 03> is a small cargo facility located on the eastern edge of Moonbase Alpha. Originally it was a supply station for the PCS government in the First Lunar War and was purchased by PCS Industries as part of the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: anyone want to trade train track?

(...) I have some of the new R/C track that has never been used. Are you interested in the crossovers #7996 as well? What is the condition of your 9V track? In the past I acquired some 9V track that was used and I ended up pulling it off of a (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: anyone want to trade train track?

(...) I have some of the new R/C track that has never been used. Are you interested in the crossovers #7996 as well? What is the condition of your 9V track? In the past I acquired some 9V track that was used and I ended up pulling it off of a (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Braiding Machine

(...) That's fantastic!! Smooth in function and minimal in build! Nicely done! What do you do with the braiding? Sell it on eBay saying "THis Braid was knitted by a LEGO Robot!"? Dave K (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: set technic 2008

(...) Anche a me esaltavano, poi, montando il Bulldozer, mi sono soffermato sul piccolo dettaglio che tutte queste componenti sono dotate di un cavo standard inamovibile: i vecchi motori non avevano cavi, si sceglieva quello più adatto per lunghezza (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  PCS Industries Cargo Center

PCS Industries Cargo Center 03 is a small cargo facility. It handles local distribution of supplies and minor vechile repairs. (2 URLs) click here for more> (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 8479 Code Pilot Barcode Analysis and Code Sheet

(...) Alex Christensen posted a PDF file with these same bar codes back in February of 2007: (URL) based his work on Doug Eaton's extremely helpful VLL page: (URL) Hansen (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sea port

(...) Brian, Wow, that's great, I wish I could have seen that in person. You did some amazing work with those curved city walls. Thanks, George (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 8147 - Bullet Run: occasione sprecata

(...) Si questo anche a me. Tra l'altro, esiste la possibilità di unire due o tre automobiline per creare un mezzo più grande. E già in questo caso gli adesivi andrebbero spezzati!!! (...) Sicuramente si! (...) Le prospettive non sono male!!! Ciao (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) An update on the TwoMorrows website... As of 8:37 am CST the site is back up and is taking orders. I just ordered my subscription and paid through PayPal. You can also download Issue 9 for free from the TwoMorrows site. You just have to create (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact