 Technic / 16120
Re: Constructing the 8275
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:03:40 GMT

Hi Owen,

I do not own this set (yet, I should say ;) ), but this comes as a surprise, as
in most if not all recent sets LEGO went ahead and defined major building
components which were in bags that were numbered accordingly (like "1" for e.g.
the engine, "2" for the chassis and "3" for the body parts - well, we all know
anyway...)

Given so large a set as the 8275, the same scheme would come to mind. However,
the target group is such that it might just be LEGO optimized the bagging
differently and there is merely one major component - the entire model. I will
not be able to tell until the 8275 is finally available again and I can order
mine... (there is, however, this nagging concern about my overstretched LEGO
budget - but I keep repeating myself...)

As a matter of fact, bagging schemes have stepped away from being generally
perceived logical by the average bystander long since...

Jerry