 General / 54377
54376  |  54378
Subject:
Question on 8156 Ferrari FXX "Rims"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:26:11 GMT

Can anyone who has 8156 tell me if yours came with the wheel “rim” parts with the red stripe painted around the diameter like they show here:

http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/8156-0000-xx-33-3.jpg

In mine they came as solid black with no color accent like they show on the box. Wasn’t sure if this was a last minute production change after the box art was completed (cost saving thing) or I just got a bum set with unpainted parts. Didn’t know if I should bug LEGO service about them or not.

Thanks, Paul