 Space / 3841
3840  |  3842
Subject:
No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:50:19 GMT

http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

Jude

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to mind once arriving at your webpage. Keep in mind that's just my personal opinion and probably not shared by anyone else. Oh which reminds me, I added something new and (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.space)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) funny how growing up ruins your creativity. Heh. Glad to see you haven't lost it! (Errr, well, other than the fact you're doing something spacey, which shows you've lost.... a few screws, maybe? <grin, duck and run>) -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) I'm not a big fan of teaser sites but I needed to comment on this one for fairly obvious reasons. I think the rendered fig is cute and certainly whetted my appetite for whatever it is you're up to. Do let us know when you're ready, please. PS, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) I like it! It's definately different and different is superb. I used to take a 2x1 technic beam and stick it sideways on a minifig body. It made a neat droid. Can't wait to see more! Chris <>< (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) Since I gave an opinion on this in .debate, I might as well follow my own advice. You haven't given us much to work with, Jude, but the sideways headlight brick as the basis for an alien head holds promise. Trying this myself without putting a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) The Moulton flame war is on again, and when I investigated the original incident, I came to this post. The fighters look really cool, I like Mr. Wiskers and Roller, and the boxy ships look like a bunch could land on a planet and start a (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.space)