 Space / 3895
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:53:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

Since I gave an opinion on this in .debate, I might as well follow my own
advice.  You haven't given us much to work with, Jude, but the sideways
headlight brick as the basis for an alien head holds promise.  Trying this
myself without putting a light in the open end looks like an open mouth to
me...maybe adding eye(s) above this mouth is another possibility.  Are you
planning on incorporating a cyclopian scheme in the vehicles/spacecraft for
these aliens?
--Bram