 Space / 3844
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:24:38 GMT

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.

The words "not cool" and "very little person" come directly to mind.

Oh which
reminds me, I added something new and unique to the data portion of my
site.

Plugging your site after slamming someone else's is not really the way to go.
If you wanted to tell people about your update you should post a message of
your own and not ride the coat tails of someone's site that is in your own
words "going to suck".

Jude,
The site looks promising. I always like checking out L draw stuff seeing as
how I don't do any myself. I love the cyclops guy!!!
Bryce McGlone