 Space / 3864
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:32:27 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Shiri Dori writes:
Ignoring for a second your rudeness to Jude,

Ignore more than that.  He's got an... interesting... history on usenet.
Appears to be doing his best to be a professional offender.  A search of
recent posts on Dejanews turns up nothing that isn't in alt.flame or
alt.hackers.malicious...  It's an enlightening trip into the underside of
the 'net, but doesn't show much in the way of intelligent conversation.

James

Mandroid all over again?
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com