 Space / 3847
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.

How rude.

Keep in mind that's just my
personal opinion and probably not shared by anyone else.

You're correct about that.

Oh which
reminds me, I added something new and unique to the data portion of • my
site.  Come and see it if you want.

Wow, a whole page of ranting about pretty much everyone. You insulted
the memory of James Jessiman quite nicely as well. You then top it all off
with a big self-congratulatory rant about your own spacecraft design.

Give your ego a rest, whydont'cha.

I also added a SPECIAL tribute to
James Jessiman.  Oh and be sure you hit refresh to make sure you're
looking at it in it's current state.

Congratulations, you've done a very nice job of alienating yourself from
pretty much everyone here. I think you've also done a nice job of making
sure no one ever visits your site again.

I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from, but you have a
lot of growing up to do.

You should stay in your room until you learn to play nice with the other
kiddies.

~Mark