 Space / 3907
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:

down to it.  My biggest fear though is that I'll end up like poor
James, idealized as a demigod, cyber memorials on every other Lego
site, the thought sickens me.

Muwhahahah... I'm reading right know the whole thread and I occasionally
giggled about your pukes (the man with the best spacecraft creation ever, etc.,
etc..) but this is the best from you I think..:-) This must be the last thing
you should be afraid of, madhatter.

Selçuk