 Space / 3849
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

I'm not a big fan of teaser sites but I needed to comment on this one for
fairly obvious reasons. I think the rendered fig is cute and certainly whetted
my appetite for whatever it is you're up to. Do let us know when you're ready,
please.

PS, my advice to Brad J. applies here too...  Ignore the rude, ignore the
clueless, and you'll have a much better day. If that's cheerleading, so be it.

++Lar