 Space / 3846
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:50:11 GMT

Jude Beaudin wrote in message ...

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.  Keep in mind that's just my
personal opinion and probably not shared by anyone else.

<snip>

Ouch!!!

Don't worry, I'm sure he regrets typing that now. Most of us have our
opinions refined a bit before we begin a reply, but then some people sort
of, well, "shoot their mouth off" ;-)

That is far from what the page is gonna look like. I just wanted to get a • buzz
going. I did not want to invest much time in the layout of a page with a • simple
preview picture (the little teaser).

I'll try to be a bit more constructive... your minfig head is a cool idea,
but I think that for us to become interested we're gonna need a _teensy_ bit
more to go on ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164