 Space / 3881
Re: Begone Vile Troll (Re: No promises when I'll be done...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:39:02 GMT, "John Robert-Blaze Kanehl"
<johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote:

I knew it would happen someday...

This guy trolls the internet for "fights" and entertains himself by running
scams, creating controversy and starting/fanning flame wars.

Yes I do, but not here, not in this group.  In groups like alt.flame;
alt.usenet.kooks; etc. I do.  But I do it to try and stop what those
people are doing to others.  Ever been to AUK?  They attack people
like you, like me, like all of us.  I attack them because of it.  But
again, that's NOT what I'm doing here.

(tone down your sarcasm meter - it might go off)
AH, I see.  So you're only a jerk other places!  Here, you're the essence of
good-natured fun.

Sorry, bub.  You seem to have some capacity for critical thought (albiet used
very childishly - just because I'm calling you a jerk doesn't mean other
people think so too.), so I'm giving you the benefit(?) of the doubt by
assuming you say what you say on purpose, and not out of social ignorance.

That being said, how can it not occur to you that being a jerk somewhere else
might make people think you're a jerk here, especially when start acting like
one?

James
(x-f-up to off-topic.debate... should have done that in my other post too.)