 Space / 3884
Re: Begone Vile Troll (Re: No promises when I'll be done...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:39:02 GMT, "John Robert-Blaze Kanehl"
This guy trolls the internet for "fights" and entertains himself by running
scams, creating controversy and starting/fanning flame wars.

Yes I do, but not here, not in this group.

Matthew, please move your drivel to .off-topic.debate or somewhere else off
of LUGNET.  You're adding no value to the .space group -- in fact, by all
these off-topic posts, you're detracting value from it.

[...]
Gosh, wouldn't that be nice?  I mean I personally would think it'd be
great if I could express my opinion about something, the way that *I*
want to and not have people criticize me for it.  I mean I don't mind
if you want to disagree with me and even point out WHY I am wrong,
even if you want to do it in a "harsh" way like me, but I don't like
people who think they have to comment about my personal attitude, it's
rude, and unnecessary.

I hope you leave.

--Todd