 Space / 3852
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:30:42 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:24:38 GMT, "Bryce McGlone" <bmcglone@ditim.com>
wrote:

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.

The words "not cool" and "very little person" come directly to mind.

Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought.

Oh which
reminds me, I added something new and unique to the data portion of my
site.

Plugging your site after slamming someone else's is not really the way to go.

I'm sorry you interpreted it that way, it wasn't my intention to
"plug" my site.

If you wanted to tell people about your update you should post a message of
your own and not ride the coat tails of someone's site that is in your own
words "going to suck".

My site has got nothing to do with it, I wasn't comparing the sites, I
pointed out that I thought the site was poor given the promises, then
I directed people to my web page if they wanted more information on
just why I thought so.

Jude,
The site looks promising. I always like checking out L draw stuff seeing as
how I don't do any myself. I love the cyclops guy!!!
Bryce McGlone

Well break out the Pampers and start the coddling, looks like somebody
gets to play victim.  Do the world a favor and lose the triangulation
pattern of behavior.

-Matthew