 Space / 3841
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 04:52:12 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:50:19 GMT, "Jude Beaudin"
<shiningblade@home.com> wrote:

http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

Jude

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.  Keep in mind that's just my
personal opinion and probably not shared by anyone else.  Oh which
reminds me, I added something new and unique to the data portion of my
site.  Come and see it if you want.  I also added a SPECIAL tribute to
James Jessiman.  Oh and be sure you hit refresh to make sure you're
looking at it in it's current state.

-Matthew
-http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/index.html

Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...