 Space / 3874
3873  |  3875
Subject:
why the bad attitude?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.

The words "not cool" and "very little person" come directly to mind.

Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought.

Words from someone who has been eating too much humble pie?  (cough)

My site has got nothing to do with it, I wasn't comparing the sites, I
pointed out that I thought the site was poor given the promises, then
I directed people to my web page if they wanted more information on
just why I thought so.

I must be missing something -- all I saw that Jude said in his announcement
was, "I left you a little teaser for now."  I don't see how that is tantamount
to making promises, nor how anyone would feel compelled to post a rude
follow-up message.  He (Jude) wasn't even asking for opinions, so it seems
doubly rude IMHO to go pointing out that you think a site is "going to suck"
like you did.

Why the rotten attitude?

And why should anyone care what you think?

Jude,
The site looks promising. I always like checking out L draw stuff seeing
as how I don't do any myself. I love the cyclops guy!!!
Bryce McGlone

Well break out the Pampers and start the coddling, looks like somebody
gets to play victim.  Do the world a favor and lose the triangulation
pattern of behavior.

Jeez, Matthew, what are you smoking?  And why are you even here?  Are you
here to stir up ill feelings and make trouble or are you here to have fun and
enjoy LEGO?

--Todd

p.s.  Jude -- what LarryP said is about how I feel.  I'm not generally a big
fan of teasers, but I am eagerly awaiting to see more -- the minifig with the
block and light for a head has me very curious!  :-)  Keep it up!!